Working Altogether with Artificial Intelligence
Stronger with Local and Centralized Technologies
Giant Software, Green Technology
Designed for highest stability, while minimizing the energy consumption,
Tina hardware includes a “Giant Software” in it!
Capable of running deep data analysis and signature-based controls on hardware as well as behavior analysis and dynamic analysis using advanced methods of the central data base and intelligence technologies, all integrated together in Tina software, with also file based blocking of cyber attacks by sandbox-assistance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHERE TO USE?
Tina is a new security layer designed for increasing security, in all cases.
Can be used both as an additional security or as a replacement for old security infrastructure.
Comparison with Firewall:
Tina examines internet traffic in bridge mode and does not require any routing. It is used without need for rule based management or an active modification. Management interface does not require learning; does not have any additional training load or active follow-up requirement.
IDS / IPS / Antivirus / Antispam Comparison:
Tina not just uses static analysis, but also is able to provide a stronger behavior analysis and dynamic analysis with honeypot services included.
Tina has two layer file analysis in which stable conclusions are made faster by unique static-file characteristic analysis and dynamic analysis running on a real operating system. Tina sandbox analysis does not only include files, but also includes analysis of links and strong against especially browser based attacks.
Intelligence and Data Base Comparison:
Tina has a unified central data base mechanism like a neural network; that is feed by both local appliances and scattered worldwide intelligence network. Live feeds are shared among along all Tina network to increase success of defence.
Tina’s unique and self developed, main technologies
Hardware based TINA TPI technologies
Instant Crime Analysis (ICA)
- Enhanced package inspection technology that analysis protocols.
- Equipped with artificial intelligence-based classification skills.
- Can detect the addresses involved in the crime.
- Can analyze and detect malicious command and control center of malware (C&C).
- Monitors and analysis the domain name queries on the network.
- Besides it’s own technologies, uses antivirus & antimalware and various 3rd party data bases to detect harmful data traffic.
Instant Correlation Engine (ICE)
- Enables interaction with Instant Crime Analysis and other modules.
- Maps and benchmarks with databases.
Instant Interception Firewall (IIF)
- Enables the implementation of decisions derived from Tina’s automation, performs the automated firewall blocking of traffic and isolation decisions.
- Controls traffic preventing, forwarding and client isolation when needed.
- Emergency response option; Turns off all the ports through external network and just enables basic ports (Web and/or e-mail) open.
- Prevents the execution of basic remote shell code’s.
Honeypot Services (HS)
- Identifies and informs about activities against servers.
- Detects and stops malicious malware and attacker activity on the network either already activated or trying to become active.
- Detects and reports endpoint addresses of command and control centers (C&C) of malware and/or attacker
Protocol Analysis Investigator (PAI)
- Most advanced Tina technology which enables detection of APTs with high ratio. It’s a unique technology that uses protocol analysis for detecting and following suspicious connections either a new or an established connection. Works even it is a secured (SSL/TLS) connection.
- Available in two separate modes;
- Advanced PAI: protocol follows suspicious connections
- Active PAI: protocol follows all connections
Central management and database technology
- Central database that contains harmful resource information and all threat analysis
- Performs data base updates 7/24 automatically
- Updates the entire Tina’s; performs database and software updates automatically
- Centre of alerting feature
- Provides periodic reporting
- Device overview screen (dashboard)
- Provides instant reporting
- Unlimited log storage capacity
- Provides device management via Web
- Module that enables log sharing via API
- Compatible with multiple systems; provides easy setup, can be matched with SIEM
- Combines multiple devices into one account
- Provides a single interface for tracking multiple devices
- Enables reporting and commanding of each devices separately
Global detection systems
- Trapped vulnerable systems for detection of bots and attackers that are searching for vulnerabilities in Internet.
- Collects spams and/or targeted e-mails towards strategic sectors and forwards to CSI for further analysis.
- Works interactive with CTM and activates traps by subject tracking if necessary.
Enhanced Domain Inspector (EDI)
- Extensive server observation and inspection system detects threat by scoring, even the server may not implicated for a crime yet
- Detects (region-specific only) phishing-based attacks even before crime elements created yet
- Runs automatic scans on accessible Internet fields and deep Internet (deepweb) fields
File Inspection and Sandbox Technology
Feeds other Tina systems and technologies with central analysis, including both automated and supervised laboratory analysis.
- Can examine more than one layer as; static analysis, dynamic analysis, behavior analysis
- Besides file analysis, includes link and code tracking features on it’s analysis
Monitoring and Support System
- Analyzes data received from the CAT System and suspicious data demanded by Tina appliances.
- Follows the links within the e-mails and analyzes
Data Privacy and Protection
- Protects data privacy; does not share any personal data, does not transfer out any personal data, does not analyze private data
- Does not store any instance of files on sandbox analysis
Prevention Techniques Against Anti-Sandbox
- Accommodates prevention techniques against anti-sanboxing technologies
- Sandbox analysis are operated on actual operating systems